Following strong, consistent growth and an ever-expanding client base one of the largest Wealth Management firms is currently seeking experienced individuals to join us as Trainee Wealth Managers.
We are looking to hire highly motivated, driven individuals that will lay the foundations to becoming a Qualified Financial Advisor within 2 to 3 years. We offer a bespoke service to high-net-worth individuals and institutions looking for an alternative method of investing. The work environment is open and collaborative, where employees are rewarded based on merit, performance, and contributions. In line with the philosophy of education, mentoring and training are available to employees with the objective of building rewarding, lifelong careers.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is driven to seek excellence in everything they do, motivated by success and looking for the platform to build a new career in Wealth Management. The Trainee Wealth Manager role would involve building relationships with potential clients and then outlining our holistic financial planning proposition to help develop the client portfolio of a senior Financial Advisor.
As the Trainee Wealth Manager you will benefit from:
- A basic salary reflective of your experience to date
- Year 1 OTE: £ 50k, Year 2 OTE: £60 – 80k, Year 3 OTE: £100k +
- At Advisor level, the average earnings across the business in 2015 were £166k per person
- Health Care and Pension
- Full support through the CISI examination process
- Regular training sessions as part of our market leading Trainee Advisor Development Program.
Success in this role will lay the foundations to become a top quality Private Client Director. This is an exceptional opportunity for the right minded individual who wants to be challenged, have uncapped earning potential, and want to work with a highly motivated and developing successful team. Average earnings for our consultants comfortably exceed six figures.
To become their Trainee Wealth Manager you must have the following:
- Experience of building strong relationships over the telephone, either at industry events or social networking.
- Confidence talking to both existing and potential clients – in this role you will be speaking with a range of different characters and a conscientious but confident manner is very important
- Excellent communication skills and articulation over the phone
- Demonstrable commercial experience, particularly telesales Interest in and basic knowledge of finance
Commercial acumen, ambition, hunger and drive
- Flexibility to relocate internationally
- Target driven – the most successful people in our business are driven to meet and surpass their targets